This is a Second-Stage Withdrawal Management Facility, offering extended time for clients accessing the Acute Withdrawal Management Bedded Services to continue with stabilization and begin their recovery journey in a safe, supportive environment. It is a 12 bed, non-medical, co-ed facility for men and women 16 years of age and older. This service is offered to those in early recovery who have engaged with our Community Addiction Support Services or accessed the Acute Withdrawal Management Bedded Services. These services are free of charge.
- A safe and supportive environment for those who are no longer experiencing acute withdrawal symptoms and are working toward ongoing recovery
- Clients are eligible to stay for up to 30 days
- A congregate living setting, where clients are involved in daily chores and tasks, meal preparation, psycho-education groups and leisure activities
- AA and NA meetings are offered on-site
- Access to Nurse Practitioner and Indigenous Substance Use Care Partner M-F
24 hours, 7 days a week
306 Exmouth St., Sarnia, ON